- I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!
Sunday, March 30, 2014
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtfully committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Polish Information: This polish is Above the Curve's We are the World (WATW), a LE polish in honor of Earth Day!. WATW is a deep blue crelly with green and blue glitters mixed in (the name is so apt- it does look like Earth soup!). It doesn't need undies and comes to full coverage in three coats. Application was nice and smooth, but the bigger glitters were hard to get out (for me this is great, as I love the smaller glitters). It also dried smoothly and one coat of top coat was enough to make it completely smooth. As for wear time, it only had minor tip wear after 3 days of rough wear, which was great by me!
Final thoughts: This was a gorgeous and fun crelly glitter polish, and I really liked it. Application and wear time were great! The name suits it so perfectly as well.
If you haven't heard of Above the Curve before, they are a husband and wife team that created this great brand with a cause- they donate some of each bottle sold to a charity. For this LE Earth Day polish, they are donating money to the Sierra Club Foundation. If you want to get your own, visit their shop here or see them on facebook here! As a note, this polish was provided to me for my honest review, and my opinions are all my own.
Monday, March 17, 2014
MANI CONTEST :
1. ColorSutraa : INSPIRED BY INDIA
2. Coloure My Obsessions : SPORTS
3. IDream Of Lacquer : PASTEL FLORALS
4. I Feel Polished : DOCTOR WHO
5. Kat Stays Polished : CUPCAKES
6. Lacquer : The Best Medicine : MEDICINE
7. Morning Nailspiration :SCIENCE
8. Piggie Luv : GRAFFITI
9. Taneja’s Bride : THE BEATLES
10. That Gal Jenna : CATS
11. The Jedi Wife : THE WILD WEST
This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL!!! So please feel free to enter, no matter where you come from! The winners (6 total: 3 at random from rafflecopter and 3 of our favorite manis) will be able to choose a $20 (for random winners) or $35 (for mani winners) e-gift certificate from the following: color4nails, llarowe or paypal! That's right, $20 or $35 to their choice!!!!
You don't have to enter a mani in the contest to enter through the rafflecopter (and be a randomly selected winner!), so please do that below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway