About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Literary Lacquers Love You Forever



"This book is special because it represents exactly the love I feel for my babies, never ending, even on days that I feel like they push my limits to the max, when I put them in bed and see what a huge blessing they are to me I can just be grateful. This polish is so special because my daughter, Keera and I thought about it together. We wanted something blue and shiny and of course holo. We both love polish and obsessed with all things holo! Can't wait to do matching manis! We are so thrilled Amy was able to capture what we wanted in this beauty and definitely represents "I love you Forever."

-Crisdee's paragraph about her submission (this polish) for the community collection



Polish Information: This beauty is Literary Lacquers Love You Forever, a deep sky blue holographic, another gorgeous part of the Community Collection. I did three thick coats to get full coverage with Julep's top and base coats. Application was very smooth and easy- it really slid on- a great creme! It did start chipping within about 3 days, but not too badly. Today is day 4 and only minor wear to report! On to the pic spam...

LL Love you forever- indoors, no flash

LL Love you forever- indoors, no flash

LL Love you forever- indoors, no flash

LL Love you forever- indoors, with flash

LL Love you forever- indoors, with flash

LL Love you forever- indoors, with flash

Final thoughts: I really loved this one- gorgeous color, great application, and good wear. I may have to get the full size for myself!! If you'd like your own, check out Literary Lacquers on facebook here or go to her shop here. Please note that this polish was sent to me for being a part of the community collection and for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. This is Alice from BornPretty store.I found that you are interested in nail art designs.Could you please review our nail art products?
    If you are interested ,please feel free to contact :blog@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3