About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sweet Tea Polish Pumpkin Patch


“It was time to take the pumpkin out of the pot and eat it. In the final analysis, that was what solved these big problems of life. You could think and think and get nowhere, but you still had to eat your pumpkin. That brought you down to earth. That gave you a reason for going on. Pumpkin.”

- Alexander McCall Smith, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

Polish Information: This is another polish from Sweet Tea Polish, and the second part of her Halloween Duo. Pumpkin Patch is described as "a shimmery dusty orange with caramel, black and orange glitters." It really looked pretty metallicy to me. The polish was a bit more sheer than I usually like, BUT on the plus side, it really let the glitters shine through! I used 3 coats of Pumpkin Patch over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Ivory Skull with Julep Freedom topcoat. This polish screamed Halloween to me! It glided on very smoothly and glitters came out VERY easily- little to no effort in getting them out and on the nail! Now, on to the pictures!

Pumpkin Patch with flash, indoors

Pumpkin Patch with flash, indoors

Pumpkin Patch with flash, indoors

Pumpkin Patch indoors, no flash

Pumpkin Patch indoors, no flash

Pumpkin Patch indoors, no flash

Pumpkin Patch indoors, no flash

Pumpkin Patch outdoors in shade

Pumpkin Patch outdoors in shade

Final thoughts: I really loved this half of the Halloween Duo! It was perfect for Halloween, and I have not yet taken it off! I thought it was fun, but subtle enough for work!! Application was a dream, especially with so many glitters! They also laid flat, which was really nice! The only thing I would change (and I'm not sure if I would since then the glitters might not be as visible), would be to make it a little more opaque. All-in-all it was a win though!!

As a note, this polish was provided to me for free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. If you want to snag your own, and I think you do, check out Sweet Tea Polish's etsy shop and facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3