About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Twilight Plumage



“Somewhere a bird sang, its chant hanging plaintive and melancholy in the still air...I think it's a sort of lark or something. Our tradition has it that they sing with the voices of lost lovers. If the stars are smiling on them, you will hear its mate call back in a moment.”

- Jane Johnson, The Tenth Gift

Twilight Plumage in its cute coordinated bag


Polish Information: This is Liquid Sky Laquer's Twilight Plumage, a purple/red/blue multichrome with holographic! It applied as perfectly as LSL's other multichrome holographics. Two coats to full coverage (though it was pretty full at just one coat!). I did two coats over butter LONDON basecoat and Julep Freedom topcoat. It dried smoothly as well, no streaks here! The holo was strong with this one as well, so I had to take photos in a bit of shadow to get the multichrome nature to show through. In person, this was not so much of a problem, but cameras can be fickle! Here are a bunch of angles to show the many shades (click on them to make them bigger!):

Many angles of Twilight Plumage!

Angles of Twilight Plumage!

This is the color it always appear when straight on!

And it has a very red shade at certain angles!


Final thoughts: This was another gorgeous holographic multichrome from Liquid Sky Lacquer and I'd highly recommend trying them for yourself! Application was great on this one, and coverage was very easy with few coats and no base colors. Plus, the gorgeousness of a multichrome makes it always a gorgeous color at every angle!

If you want your own, and I think you probably do, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This is a seriously gorgeous multi-chrome!

Please note: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3