About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Twilight Peacock



“I pray to the birds because they remind me of what I love rather than what I fear. And at the end of my prayers, they teach me how to listen.”

- Terry Tempest Williams, Refuge: An Unnatural History of Family and Place

Twilight Peacock in its coordinated bag!


Polish Information: This beauty is Liquid Sky Lacquer's Twilight Peacock, a cyan/purple multichrome holographic! Application was great on this one- very smooth, two coats to full coverage. It also had good staying power- over 2 days without any chips! I used butter LONDON basecoat and Julep Freedom topcoat with it. The holographic nature again seems to overshadow the multichrome aspects in bright light, so I took most of the photos in a bit of shade, so you could see the many colors in this polish (and not just the holographic pigment)! Anyway, on to the picspam! For all of them, click on the photo to make it bigger!!

Twilight peacock at different angles in the shade outdoors

Twilight Peacock at different angles indoors

Twilight peacock with flash (on the left) and without (on the right)




Final thoughts: This was a great one for people who love multichromes and holographics! The holo pigment was very strong and the multichrome nature really shone through. Application was perfect and wear time was good too! It's a winner!

If you want your own, and I think you probably do, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This is a seriously gorgeous multi-chrome!

Please note: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3