About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Mystical Peacock



“What is more cheerful, now, in the fall of the year, than an open-wood-fire? Do you hear those little chirps and twitters coming out of that piece of apple-wood? Those are the ghosts of the robins and blue-birds that sang upon the bough when it was in blossom last Spring. In Summer whole flocks of them come fluttering about the fruit-trees under the window: so I have singing birds all the year round.”

- Thomas Bailey Aldrich

Polish Information: This is Liquid Sky Lacquer's Mystical Peacock, which is described as "a cyan/purple multichrome." It definitely does hit teal and purple the most- it almost looks like a brighter version of Bird of Paradise, but it has more blue and less red (though it does get some red at certain angles) if that makes sense. If you are a teal lover, this one is definitely for you! It's teal straight on, which makes the sides of the nails look purple! At certain angles it also had a gold/yellow color. Application on this one was a dream! It glided on smoothly and 2 coats was opaque. I did three coats for good measure, but I really don't think I needed to. It changes color without too much angling too, which makes it a very simple multichrome- there's no mistaking it for anything else!

Always wrapped so prettily!


Here again, I am going to do a lot of picspam to try to catch all the dimensionality of the color!


Different angles of Mystical Peacock in fluorescent lighting (click to make bigger)

Different angles of Mystical Peacock indoors (click to make bigger)

Just a bigger shot of the usual blue/purple you see!

And here is one with the yellow at certain angles!

Waterdrops photo with Mystical Peacock

Another waterdrops shot at a different angle


Final thoughts: This was another gorgeous creation from Liquid Sky Lacquer- a really awesome multichrome that shifts easily between teal and purple and applies like a dream- no streaks here! They are really vivid colors with no undies required. I'd highly recommend it!

If you want your own, and I think you probably do, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This is a seriously gorgeous multi-chrome!

Please note: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3